Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Ed Helms Post of the Day: Ed, I'll Be Your Valentine

OK, I need for you all to head over to http://www.edhelms.org, and look at all the awesome stuff JP has posted. Including, this video:

which I shamelessly jacked. It's also kind of NSFW, lots of Ed dropping the F-bomb, which I find oddly attractive...

Seriously, the trailer for "The Hangover?" Pictures of Ed from various appearances? It's a veritable cornucopia of delicious Ed. And we need it now more than ever...TWO, count them, TWO episodes in a row with NO Andrew Bernard? Only a throw away line about him being on his honeymoon alone? And a bunch of random pictures of Ed's head photoshopped onto various bodies, doing honeymoon-like things? Totally unacceptable. Andy better feature prominently this week, or Iko's gonna have to choke a bitch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw thanks for the mention!

My thoughts exactly on those hackeyed honeymoon photos! Have you seen this interview: http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=5770185 ? It shows some footage of Ed in a white t shirt...I couldn't figure out if he was going to be on camera or not. Strange.