Saturday, August 16, 2008

Going to go stalk The Yankees...

AbS is going on vacation starting tomorrow. I'm headed to Toronto to see some Yankees games, follow them to Sassafraz and harass them until they take a picture with me. It will happen. If I'm in the same city as Brett Gardner, you better believe I'll be looking for him.

Other scheduled excursions include; the Toronto Zoo, Casa Loma, hopefully Jamie Kennedy Wine Bar, the CN tower, Wish, possibly Cowbell, and Beer Bistro. Also, Smokey Joe's so BMG can drink chocolate orange beer.

I will try to post quickly about our various escapades, especially any involving me shadily following and taking pictures of, assorted members of The Yankees. In the meantime, I'll leave you with this picture of Ed to get you through my absence. Have a good week!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

PW and I have eaten at Sassafraz! Wow, I feel cultured.

iko said...

It's so delicious! I'm looking forward to it!