Monday, January 7, 2008

Am I an Idiot? - Now updated!!!

Current mood: enraged

It is "Belgian Waffle," correct? I think our-lord-of-garlic Emeril just called them "Belgium" waffles.

Also, in addition, Rachael made some kind of "lasagna," actually pasta, sauce, and cheese mixed together her stupid, giant, useless, oval pan, then baked in the oven. Isn't that Baked Ziti? Or at least a Baked Pasta, is she didn't use ziti?

Why does Food Network think we're all idiots?


EDITED to add:

Here's a quote from a NYT article from Jan. 2 about the Skinny Bitch Cookbook:

Kimberly Latham, a fashion publicist in New York, said: "I would never have read 'The Omnivore's Dilemma.' I'm not even sure I know what an omnivore is. But I know what a skinny bitch is, and I know I want to be one."

Apparently we are all idiots. This makes me sad.

No comments: