Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Douche-hat is Gone!

Spike was knifed! The final four is complete! Praise the baby Jesus!

More coherent thoughts to come...

ETA: Ugh...I took copious notes last night during the show, so I could blog about them while at work today. Unfortunately, I seem to be unable to use the "Save as Draft" function in Blogger correctly, so I don't have my notes at work. I know you're all waiting on the edge of your seat for my brilliant recap of the episode, so I apologize. I'll write it up tonight and post it as soon as I can. In the meantime, know that this episode has somewhat restored my faith in "Top Chef" and reaffirmed my hatred of Ilan and, in fact, all of season 2. The only way this episode could have possibly been better is if Spike AND Lisa had both been booted and they brought Dale back.

No comments: