Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Happy Birthday, MD/DC!

Today is the day we celebrate the birth of MD/DC. You may remember her from such posts as, "I Am Dehydrated - and So Can You: The Story of "Clinical Depression" and Otto" and "The Gator is Good, the Martinis Are Better."

So, now, in honor of MD/DC's birthday, I will post this picture of one of her favorite things:


Also, this picture of Hank Azaria, because she loves him, too.


Also, a shout-out to my old friend, CH, whose birthday also happens to be today. In honor of her, I will post this picture:

because she loves condiments.

Unfortunately, or maybe fortunately for you guys, this means my "Top Chef" blog will most likely be delayed, as I will be out partying with MD until the late hour of 10:30 and will probably not have the chance to watch the show until tomorrow.

P.S. Today is also the day that LB and KN graduate. So, congratulations go out to them from AbS. Here is a picture of John Krasinski to wish them well:

1 comment:

looziana said...

where do you find all the adorable pictures of john krasinski!! yay JK for honoring graduation!