Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The Poll Results Are In

Well, the people seem to be split between saving the George Bush money and buying a new TV, therefore, I will do both. I will save the money, then buy a new TV in the near future, when the fancy 37" Sharp Aquos Liquid Crystal Television is on sale. See what I did there? I nice segue into the Ed Helms Post of the Day:

You know, because Ed does the voiceovers for the Sharp Aquos commercials, as I have posted here and as he talked about on Conan. I can't find the clip due to the YouTube police swiffering it away, but you get the idea.

I will post about my new TV when I purchase it - probably not for a while as I just bought a new computer, for even faster blogging!


Edited to add: It was a tough call, between the TV and the Le Creuset. Even though the people had spoken, I thought about ignoring their wishes and just doing what I wanted. I mean, eff it, it's my blog, I can draw whatever conclusions from the poll I want, right? Then I realized I already have a 3 1/2 and a 5 1/2 round oven, so I probably don't need another. Plus, those bitches are HEAVY and I have an extremely small kitchen, filled with too much kitchen crap, anyway. So, TV it is. The Le Creuset will just have to wait until my birthday. In one month.

No comments: