Friday, June 20, 2008

Ugh...I know...

This blog has been kind of sucky the past few weeks, I'm sorry...I've been busy with my stupid job and even more stupid project. Besides, I haven't even done anything exciting to write about, so, really, rather than bore you with the mundane activities of my daily life, I figured I'd post a bunch of sh** about Steve Carell and Ed Helms, to at least amuse you. However, I will hopefully be going out to eat a bunch over the next two weekends, which should involve some marginally clear pictures and recaps of delicious food things. Plus, I'm hitting up the Yankees game tonight, so, maybe I'll be able to catch a flying bat or foul ball or shadily grab a picture of Derek Jeter as he's leaving the stadium (solely so I can Photoshop a thought bubble that reads "Blazin' Copper!" over his head).

So, the moral of the story is that I'll post some more legitimate stuff soon. Here's a picture of Ed looking fancy but his tie needs to go. And by go, I mean get ripped off and dropped on my bedroom floor...

No comments: