Friday, July 11, 2008

The Friday List of Random Things

Clearly, I'm pretty bad at keeping up with my once weekly posts, as shown by the lack of "Tuesday Tirade's" and "Ed Helms Posts of the Day." However, to lighten the mood for the weekend, I will attempt to post some random lists of things on Fridays, to be known henceforth as the "The Friday List of Random Things." To start (and, let's face it, probably end) this once weekly segment, I will list ten random facts about myself.

1. Type of car I drive - 2002 Honda Civic EX, 4-door, manual transmission:


2. Type of car I wish I drove - oh, God, so many. I actually used to be much more into cars than I am now, but I've always loved the Shelby Cobra, the older one, not the current crappy one...say a 1967, so I'm going to go with that.

Wow, how do you not want to drive that car? Seriously? It's beautiful. Look at those lines...

3. My biggest pet peeve is people in cars who don't yield to me when I'm in the crosswalk.

4. My second biggest pet peeve is people NOT in the crosswalk who don't yield to me in my car.

5. My favorite thing to eat is a fresh baguette topped with sliced, heirloom tomatoes, olive oil, salt, and pepper.

6. One food I absolutely will not eat are kidneys. They're disgusting to look at, are a pain in the ass to clean and cook, and taste like urine.

7. Something I wish I was better at - photography. When I'm done with school, I will definitely take some photography classes.

8. When I was little, I wanted to be a ballerina when I grew up.

9. Now, I want to work for Craft Services for "The Office" when I grow up.

10. I want to work for Craft Services so I can win Ed Helms over with my fabulous cooking and witty banter as I serve him Mac & Cheese and bat my eyelashes.

No comments: