Monday, February 18, 2008

I'm middle-aged for God's sake.

OK, no live blog of Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations - Jamaica today (sorry to the one person who reads the live blog), I just had an exam and am relaxing with a glass of wine, but I'm watching it - and seriously. WTF??! How did they make them do this? The cave is disgusting and the roaches make me want to vomit. Who does this? Why would someone voluntarily go into that cave? This truly is the worst thing they've EVER made him do for this show.


Oh my God! What is that crazed cat? It looks insane. Like Bernie the cat after he sees BMG's face.

If I ever was forced to enter that cave, I would run out screaming and burn the clothes I had on, directly off my body.


Also, I like how they couldn't touch the water in that river for fear of parasites.

Ooh! Romania next week!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Romania! Great! Not sure why I'm commenting to a person who doesn't respond to text messages... but since you had an exam and had to drink away your pain, I'll let it slide.

EdT said...

whatever, she never answers her text. she has textaphobia.

iko said...

I DO answer them goshdarnit! I was having a glass of wine and my phone wasn't nearby...leave me alone!!!

EdT said...

oh I'm sorry, I meant she never answers MY texts....