Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Kind of Disturbing

From http://www.people.com, the "Caught in the Act" section from Tuesday (yes, shut it, I read People online and like it - what, don't try to pretend you don't...)

Dane Cook, ordering burgers to go with his girlfriend at a Fatburger in L.A. According to an onlooker, the funnyman started munching away in his Bentley.


See, it's kind of not-right on many levels:

1. That anyone cares enough about Dane Cook for this "onlooker" to stalk him AND report back to People that he was eating Fatburger (which is delicious, by the way).

2. That Dane Cook has an EFFING BENTLEY. A Bentley. Are you kidding me??!?? (in the style of Andrew Bernard, on "The Office," when Big Tuna starts singing "Closer to Fine" in a drunken stupor). Does Dane Cook really make that much money, that he can afford to purchase, at minimum, a $250,000 car? Am I that far removed from reality, that I didn't realize Dane Cook suddenly became talented AND funny thereby deserving of piles of cash?

And, the most disturbing part:
3. That I care enough to actually blog about it. When I should be studying for an exam and running a study.

No comments: